Book Blog 17: Sweet Talkin’ Woman
She was a sweet-talkin’ woman. She knew how to turn on the charm, butter him up, and get him to do her bidding. The way a woman uses words is another point of contrast between a wild and a wise woman. In this book blog, you’ll find out that using sweet talk is a strategy that sours relationships. If you want to enjoy life and see good days, you’ll mind your mouth and exchange your wild speech habits for those of a Girl-Gone-Wise.
- Read the seventeenth point of contrast between a Wild and a Wise Thing (Pages 217-225)
- Download and complete the Chapter Questions for Personal Reflection
- Download and complete the Conversation Peace Quiz
- Post your comments on the Blog
- What’s the difference between a legitimate compliment and flattery?
- What’s the problem with talking excessively?
- How can using words to beguile, control and manipulate a man backfire on a woman?
- In which main area does your speech need improvement?